Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
- Responsible for the treatment: JARPI PISCINES, S.L.
- Postal address: Avinguda Catalunya, 26-28, C.P. 43519 – El Perelló (Tarragona)
- CIF: B-43869403
- Telephone: 977 108 265
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
We will process user data for various purposes depending on the reason for which they are provided to us:
As a user of the website (contact form / emails sent to the email addresses that appear on the page): your data will be used to respond to requests for information or inquiries that you direct us to Through the contact section or the email addresses that appear on the website.
Newsletter subscription : the data of the people who have subscribed to our newsletter will be used for periodic sending by email.
Test : we will use the data of the people who voluntarily take our online test to provide a pool design proposal tailored to your preferences and a budget.
Testimonials : we will publish on the website the opinion about our services from clients who have authorized it.
As a follower in RRSS : the data that the user has provided to the social network in which we have a profile will be used to interact with it and maintain a mutual monitoring of our accounts. Communication will always be maintained within the framework of the chosen social network, in accordance with its terms and conditions and as long as the user continues to be a follower of us.
Clients / Suppliers : the data provided by our clients and suppliers, both current and potential, will be used for their commercial management.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The data of the people subscribed to the newsletter will be kept as long as they maintain the subscription and, in the event of unsubscribing, the time necessary to avoid subsequent shipments.
The data of clients and suppliers, as well as those of potential clients and suppliers, will be kept during the contractual or pre-contractual relationship established and, subsequently, during the applicable legal periods.
In the case of our online test, we will keep the data that the user has provided us for the time necessary to make a personalized pool proposal and the commercial management of it.
The contact information that the user has provided to communicate with us and make any questions or requests will be kept for the time necessary for their attention and monitoring.
The data of the people who have authorized us to publish their opinion about our services will be kept until they revoke their consent or request the deletion of the data.
In the case of social networks, the data will be kept as long as the interested person is our follower.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimation of the treatment of the data of our clients and suppliers, both current and potential, as well as of the people who have subscribed to the newsletter and those who have taken the online test, will be the execution of the contractual or pre-contractual relationship (RGPD , art. 6.1.b), as well as compliance with legal obligations applicable to JARPI PISCINES, SL (RGPD, art. 6.1.c). The communication of the data of the interested party in these cases is necessary to establish said contractual or pre-contractual relationships and the fulfillment of legal obligations. Likewise, we can process customer and supplier data based on the legitimate interest of JARPI PISCINES, S.L. to process contact data and position held of natural persons who provide services in legal entities, and data of businessmen or individual professionals for the maintenance of business relationships.
The data that the user voluntarily provides us when he addresses us to make a query or request information, will be treated based on his consent (RGPD, art. 6.1.a).
Likewise, in the case of data provided voluntarily to publish testimonials and as a follower of social networks, the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party (RGPD, art. 6.1.a)
To which recipients will we communicate your data?
When necessary to comply with legal obligations applicable to JARPI PISCINES, S.L., customer and supplier data will be communicated to the Tax Administration. Likewise, they will be communicated to banks when required to manage payments and collections. On the other hand, those service providers contracted by us may access the data, whenever they require it for the adequate provision of the same and exclusively for that purpose, such as our accounting / tax agency, the hosting provider of the website. , the software provider for sending the newsletter, the Webmaster, our communication consultant and Community Manager or the software provider to carry out our online test. Finally, the data of the people who have authorized us to publish their testimonies will be accessible to users of this website.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Some of the services mentioned in the previous section are provided by providers whose data processing facilities are located in third countries, outside the European Union, so their use entails the international transfer of the personal data affected by such processing. These are the following services:
- Software provider for sending the newsletter: Active Campaign, LLC (USA). More information at https://www.activecampaign.com/legal/scc
- Software provider for conducting our online test: Typeform, S.L. / Typeform, US LLC (USA). More information at https://admin.typeform.com/to/yFvrNI/
As shown in the previous links, both companies have adopted contractual data protection clauses, approved by the European Commission, as an adequate guarantee provided in the RGPD to enable international data transfers to the United States.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You can exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access : so that we can confirm if we are treating your personal data or not and receive that information in writing.
- Right of rectification : to request the rectification of your personal data if they turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of deletion: to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: to request, in certain circumstances, the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in which case we will only keep them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims, the protection of the rights of third parties or for reasons of public interest of the European Union or an EU Member State.
- Right of opposition: to request, in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, opposition to the processing of your data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: When the processing of your data is automated and is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contract, the interested party will have the right to receive the data that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, as well as to request its transmission to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: when the processing of your data is based on consent, you will have the right to withdraw said consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Likewise, the interested party will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights, by writing to the following postal address: C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 – Madrid, or through the electronic headquarters ( www.aepd.es ).
Last update: February 08, 2021