In compliance with article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation UE 2016/679), JARPI PISCINES, S.L. facilitates the following information in relation to the processing of personal data through this website:
Who is responsible for the treatment of your personal data?
- Identity of the Responsible Party: JARPI PISCINES, S.L. (CIF: B-43869403)
- Mailing address: Avinguda Catalunya, 26-28, C.P. 43519 – El Perelló (Tarragona)
- Phone: 977 108 265
- Email: email@example.com
For what purpose do we treat your data?
On the website of JARPI PISCINES, S.L. we treat your personal data with the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- Contact the person who has made a query or requested information, to attend and follow up.
- Send you a personalized pool proposal that includes a budget, according to the preferences that you indicate in the test.
- Send you commercial information periodically by email about our services and promotions, as long as you have given us permission.
- Publish your testimonials on our website and on social networks, as well as photos of you and / or videos in which you participate, only if we have your express authorization.
How long will we keep your data?
The data you provide us for your inquiries and requests for information, as well as for the online test, will be kept for the time necessary to respond to them and follow up, until you tell us otherwise. On the other hand, the data for the sending of commercial information, as well as the publication on the Internet and social networks of your testimonies, photographs and / or videos in which you participate, will be kept until you request their removal or revoke your consent for their treatment .
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The communication of your data through the forms available on the website is a necessary requirement to be able to attend your queries and process your requests, without which we would not be able to process them.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Access to the data provided by this website through the hosting provider that provides us with the hosting service, as well as the entity that manages its contents, solely for the provision of said services.
If you authorize us to publish your testimonies, images and / or videos, they will be disseminated on this website and in social networks so they will be accessible by the users of the same and will be communicated to the providers of said social networks.
Finally, the commercial information is sent through the platform of ActiveCampaign, Inc., a company based in the USA, under the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement. Therefore, it is an international transfer of data protected in art. 45.1 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 on data protection.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal information?
You can exercise the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Right of access: to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not.
- Right of rectification: to request the rectification of your personal data if it turns out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of withdrawal: to request the deletion of your personal data when, among other reasons, your data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: in certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of the treatment of your personal data, in which case we would only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you can oppose the processing of your personal data. In this case, we will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: when the processing of your data is automated and based on the consent or execution of a contract, you will have the right to receive the personal data that you have given us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, as well as to request its transmission to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: when the processing of your data is based on consent, you will have the right to withdraw such consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- Right to file a claim: you will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, either through the electronic headquarters of the same (www.agpd.es) , or by writing to your postal address (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
To exercise any of the rights indicated in sections a-g, you can go to our postal address or email, along with a copy of your ID to prove your identity.