Cookies policyWe use third-party cookies to improve the user experience
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of Cookies use our web pages?
Our site uses third-party cookies to measure the user’s interaction with the website. These Cookies are developed by trusted partners and allows us to know what a user does on our website and improve it accordingly.
Administration of Cookies
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
- For more information about the Chrome browser click here: Google Chrome
- For more information about the Firefox browser click here: Mozila Firefox
- For more information about the Explorer browser, click here: Internet Explorer
- For more information about the Safari browser click here: Safari
- For more information about the Opera browser click here: Opera